Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
500 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States
Phone: (504) 525-2500
3.9/5 (10 reviews)
A New Orleans hotel just steps from the excitement
Ease into a relaxing getaway on one of the most celebrated parade routes in the world at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. From the French Quarter and Bourbon Street to the Riverwalk and Warehouse District, you’ll be fewer than two blocks from everything you want to see.
Reboot and recharge in modern rooms and suites appointed with Sheraton Signature beds. Step up to Sheraton Club, offering exclusive perks like access to our personalized Club Manager and free breakfast and hors d'oeuvres in the Club Lounge.
Start your day with a beignet breakfast at Roux Bistro before exploring the shops of Royal Street. Wind down with specialty cocktails and light fare in the wrought iron elegance of the Pelican Bar. Let our 105,700 square feet of event space, including the city’s largest ballroom, be the canvas for an impeccably hosted conference or special event.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Jazz Fest 2017: prepay now and save
2X STARPOINTS ON FIRST 3 STAYS, PLUS MORE
Register for SPG® Double Take by March 15, 2017 and your stays through April 15, 2017 will earn double Starpoints, then thousands more:
- Double Starpoints® on your first three stays
- Even more Starpoints starting on your 4th stay. Register now to reveal your invitation-only SPG Double Take bonus offer.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
Enjoy free breakfast and stunning views
Upgrade to the Club Level, and stay connected to what matters most to you. Book now and enjoy:
- Keyed access to a private Club lounge, open 24/7
- Guest rooms on a separate executive floor
- Stunning views from Club lounge and guest room
- Daily breakfast for 2, all-day snacks and beverages, and evening hors d’oeuvres
Book your Club Level room online, or call 866-716-8123 and ask for rate plan SICLUB.
Jazz Fest 2017: prepay now and save
Enjoy 20% off our best available rates during New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival week, 2017
- April 26 - May 7, 2017
- Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
75%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The Sheraton in New Orleans is a wonderful, convenient place to stat. Great bar & ambiance, walking distance to Bourbon Street. What more could you ask for!
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is located directly on the Canal Street streetcar line, steps from the waterfront and French Quarter.
- Club Ampersand
- Pat O'Briens
- The Cat's Meow
- The Gold Mine Saloon
- Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Insectarium
- Bourbon Street
- City Park Golf Course
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Fair Grounds Race Course
- Frenchman Street
- Harrah's Casino
- Lousiana Superdome
- New Orleans Arena
- The French Quarter
- The House of Blues
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Audubon Zoo
- English Turn Golf Course
- Mardi Gras World
- Tournament Players Club Louisiana
- Jackson Square
- Louisiana State Museum
- Lousiana Children's Museum
- National World War II Museum
- New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- St Louis Cathedral
- Cafe Brasil
- Cafe du Monde
- Commander's Palace Restaurant
- Crescent City Brewhouse
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville
- Mother's Restaurant
- The Bombay Club
- The Court of Two Sisters
- French Market
- Riverwalk Marketplace
- The Shops at Canal Place
How To Get Here
Experience the Flavors of New Orleans Restaurants
While many of the world's finest restaurants are located just outside our doors, guests can enjoy a memorable meal without leaving the hotel.
- Roux Bistro
- Pelican Bar
- In Room Dining
Hours Of Operation
Get down to business with a New Orleans Meeting
Our carefully planned layout provides incredibly efficient traffic flows for even the largest groups planning
- Largest Meeting Space: 28,039 sq. ft.
- Indoor Meeting Space: 100,000 sq. ft.
- The Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY) is 13 miles away.
- Guest Rooms: 1,110
- Kings/Doubles/Suites: 469 / 588 / 53
- Sales Tax: 9.75% Room Tax: 13%