Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
500 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States
Phone: (504) 525-2500
3.8/5 1283 reviews
Immerse Yourself in the Excitement of New Orleans at Our Downtown Hotel
Make your getaway to Sheraton New Orleans Hotel and enjoy the benefits of our perfect location in the heart of the city. Situated in downtown New Orleans, steps from the famed French Quarter, we're within walking distance of Bourbon Street, the Riverwalk, the Port of New Orleans and much more. Moreover, our hotel's proximity to the historic Canal Street streetcar line ensures travelers can easily venture out to experience all parts of the city, including the Garden District and Magazine Street.
Start your day in the Big Easy with a beignet breakfast at Roux Bistro before exploring the area's wealth of things to do. While nearby attractions beckon, travelers of all types will appreciate thoughtful hotel amenities like a rooftop pool and sun deck, 105,700 square feet of event space, a Sheraton Fitness Center and a lobby Starbucks®. However you elect to spend your time in New Orleans, we know you'll look forward to returning home to your spacious guest room to soak up scenic views of this one-of-a-kind city.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Stamp your passport + earn bonus Starpoints!
Book Your Summer Escape
Summer daydreams become a reality when you book in spring. Book by May 31 to lock in our best rates of the season. Plus, members save even more and enjoy:
- Save up to 5% on our lowest available rates
- Earn Starpoints® for each eligible stay
- Enjoy complimentary in-room Internet access
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for member rates.
New Orleans Turns 300
Celebrate the Tricentennial in style with this exclusive package:
- Overnight accommodations & free WiFi
- Two complimentary cocktails per night
- Entry into Mardi Gras 2019 Experience Sweepstakes
Create your "One Time in NOLA" moment at participating properties through December 31, 2018. Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and mention rate plan LVPKG1.
Save 50% on Valet Parking
Plan your next getaway at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel with our exclusive parking package. Book now to enjoy savings of 50% on valet parking.
Offer must be prepaid and is non-refundable. Valid for stays May 23 - September 10, 2018. Two-night minimum stay required. Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and mention rate plan DAILY0A.
Stamp your passport + earn bonus Starpoints!
Regardless of your party size, age, or interests we have an adventure package curated especially for you. Pick up a souveneir passport at check-in, photograph your experiences, and earn 3,000 bonus Starpoints when you complete all of the challenges! Learn about about our options for:
- Foodies & aspiring chefs
- Families on the go
- Girlfriends seeking a day (and night) out
- Cocktail and jazz enthusiasts
Enjoy free breakfast and stunning views
Upgrade to the Club Level, and stay connected to what matters most to you. Book now and enjoy:
- Keyed access to a private Club lounge, open 24/7
- Guest rooms on a separate executive floor
- Stunning views from Club lounge and guest room
- Daily breakfast for 2, all-day snacks and beverages, and evening hors d’oeuvres
Book your Club Level room online, or call 866-716-8123 and ask for rate plan SICLUB.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 1,283 verified guest reviews
71%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Great location, nice hotel, All the staff here were extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is located directly on the Canal Street streetcar line, steps from the waterfront and French Quarter.
- Club Ampersand
- Pat O'Briens
- The Cat's Meow
- The Gold Mine Saloon
- Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Insectarium
- Bourbon Street
- City Park Golf Course
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Fair Grounds Race Course
- Frenchman Street
- Harrah's Casino
- Lousiana Superdome
- New Orleans Arena
- The French Quarter
- The House of Blues
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Audubon Zoo
- English Turn Golf Course
- Mardi Gras World
- Tournament Players Club Louisiana
- Jackson Square
- Louisiana State Museum
- Lousiana Children's Museum
- National World War II Museum
- New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- St Louis Cathedral
- Cafe Brasil
- Cafe du Monde
- Commander's Palace Restaurant
- Crescent City Brewhouse
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville
- Mother's Restaurant
- The Bombay Club
- The Court of Two Sisters
- French Market
- Riverwalk Marketplace
- The Shops at Canal Place
How To Get Here
EXPERIENCE A TASTE OF NEW ORLEANS IN OUR DYNAMIC RESTAURANTS
From classic Creole cuisine at Roux Bistro to evening cocktails at Pelican Bar, guests can enjoy a range of dining options at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.
- Roux Bistro
- Pelican Bar
- In Room Dining
Hours Of Operation
ELEVATE YOUR MEETING EXPERIENCE IN DOWNTOWN NEW ORLEANS
Take advantage of our array of event spaces to host an inspired meeting in the heart of downtown New Orleans.
- Largest Meeting Space: 28,039 square feet
- Indoor Meeting Space: 100,000 square feet
- The Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY) is 13 miles away.
- Guest Rooms: 1,110
- Kings/Doubles/Suites: 469 / 588 / 53
- Sales Tax: 9.75% Room Tax: 13%