Our carefully planned layout provides incredibly efficient traffic flows for even the largest groups planning a New Orleans meeting. Facility design assures meeting privacy and quick access to guest rooms and public areas. With over 105,700 sq. ft. of renovated flexible meeting and pre-function space, Sheraton New Orleans Hotel hosts world-class meetings and conferences as well as elegant special events and social gatherings.
With a staff that is skilled, experienced and attentive, Sheraton New Orleans hotel continues to be the ultimate meeting and convention facility of choice for New Orleans meetings of any kind.
At a Glance
- Year Opened: 1982
- Guest Rooms: 1,110
- Kings/Doubles/Suites: 469/ 588 / 53
- Room Rates: High - $389.00 / Low - $79.00 (Traditional guest rooms only)
- Ideal Group Size: 50- 500 Peak
- Max Group Size: 900 Peak
- Largest Meeting Space: 28,039 sq. ft.
- Indoor Meeting Space: 100,000 sq. ft.
Customize your event with 105,700 square feet of versatile space.
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel has more than 105,700 square feet to offer for meetings and events, including the largest hotel meeting room in the city outside of the Convention Center, the Napolean Exposition Hall & Ballroom. This 30,000 square feet of contiguous space is extremely flexible, can subdivide into twelve individual breakout rooms, and will accommodate up to 2,600 banquet guests or house up to 110 10’ x 10’ exhibits.
Exceeding your expectations, our expert staff turns every occasion into a memorable event. Enjoy attentive, personalized service, beautiful settings, superb banquet and catering in the city’s finest location, the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.
- Social Galas
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Office Parties
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is delighted to provide you and your guests with the premiere setting for your wedding reception.
In addition to the Spectacular Ballrooms, we will provide plenty of amenities to make your day as perfect as you've always imagined.
More for Your Meetings & Events
When you choose Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, you'll enjoy innovative spaces and programs that create opportunities for your attendees to truly connect. Book a meeting by December 31, 2017 for stays through December 31st, 2017, and enjoy (pick 3 of 5):
- 3% rebate on master-billed rooms
- 1000 SPG points for awarded to the Meeting Planner for every 20 room nights utilized
- One complimentary standard room for one night for every 35 paid room nights during the Eligible Event;
- One complimentary room-type upgrade for one night for every 35 paid room nights during the Eligible Event, based on availability;
- One complimentary one hour welcome reception hosted by the Participating Property in a space chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property for the number of guests equal to the number of guest rooms actualized on the peak night of the Eligible Event. The welcome reception will include complimentary assorted hors d'oeuvres (3 pieces per person), plus beer/wine/sodas for one hour. After such one hour period has lapsed, menu items and beverages may be purchased by Customer at prevailing menu prices. Reception food and beverage items are at the discretion of the hotel and will be outlined in the contract. Not valid at hotels with third party food vendors. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The welcome reception space is at the discretion of the hotel.
SPG Pro Double Double is back.
The SPG® Pro Double Double promotion is back by popular demand. Just be sure to register to earn double Starpoints®1 and double eligible nights2 toward elite status for your meetings and events.
Book and arrive between December 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017, at 1,300+ SPG-participating hotels and resorts across 10 distinctive brands worldwide.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc